- ASR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.5 million.
- ASR has traded 229 shares today.
- ASR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ASR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ASR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ASR: Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. holds concessions to operate, maintain, and develop airports in the southeast region of Mexico. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.2%. ASR has a PE ratio of 26. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV has been 62,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 16.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Transportation Infrastructure industry average. The net income increased by 5.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $43.10 million to $45.33 million.
- ASR's revenue growth trails the industry average of 45.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 26.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ASR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.18 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.03, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. The stock's price rise over the last year has driven it to a level which is somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- The gross profit margin for GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO SURESTE is rather high; currently it is at 55.14%. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year.
- You can view the full Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.