- Mentor Monday: Why you need mentors and how to find them.
- Transformation Tuesday: How to turn an idea for a new business into reality.
- What's Next Wednesday: Ways to take your startup or small business to the next level.
- Throwback Thursday: How tech changes over the past 20 years have impacted business.
- Future Friday: How technology will transform business in the future.
- Monday, August 3: Twitter chat - We'll interview a leading mentor organization about types of mentors, why you need mentors and how to find them.
- Tuesday, August 4: Webinar - Funding 101. Angel funding, venture capital, crowdfunding - options abound to fund your business. Find out what's right for you.
- Thursday, August 6: Twitter chat - We'll take a look back at the use of technology in business over the last 20 years. Photos encouraged.
- Friday, August 7: Twitter chat - Join experts from around the country in a discussion about how technology will transform business in the future.
For more information about I4E Tech Week, visit http://cbcommunity.comcast.com/.About Comcast Business Comcast Business offers Ethernet up to 10 Gbps, Internet, Wi-Fi, Voice and TV solutions to help organizations of all sizes transform their business. Powered by a next-generation, fiber-based network covering 39 states and 20 of the nation's top 25 markets, and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. Comcast Business is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Ethernet market; recognized over the last two years by leading industry associations as its fastest growing provider and service provider of the year. For more information, call 866-429-3085. Follow on Twitter @ComcastBusiness and on other social media networks at http://business.comcast.com/social. About Comcast Cable Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to businesses and residential customers. Comcast has invested in technology to build an advanced network that delivers among the fastest broadband speeds, and brings customers personalized video, communications and home management offerings. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.