- OWW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $27.3 million.
- OWW traded 316,100 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:04 AM, representing 13.1% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OWW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OWW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on OWW: Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. operates as an online travel company worldwide. OWW has a PE ratio of 1102. Currently there are no analysts that rate Orbitz Worldwide a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Orbitz Worldwide has been 2.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Orbitz Worldwide has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 1.12 and a short float of 15.6% with 5.59 days to cover. Shares are up 31.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Orbitz Worldwide as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and generally higher debt management risk. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- OWW's revenue growth trails the industry average of 34.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $165.19 million or 5.57% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 5.57%, ORBITZ WORLDWIDE INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 132.80%.
- The gross profit margin for ORBITZ WORLDWIDE INC is rather high; currently it is at 67.08%. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, OWW's net profit margin of -9.50% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 7.52 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. To add to this, OWW has a quick ratio of 0.61, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Internet & Catalog Retail industry and the overall market, ORBITZ WORLDWIDE INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Orbitz Worldwide Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.