- Grib Explorer Plus: Developed by OCENS, GRIB Explorer Plus melds GRIB weather and ocean data into detailed images carrying unparalleled insights into the environment around you.
- PredictWind Offshore: Developed by PredictWind, the world leader in wind forecasting, the Offshore App allows users to download PredictWind GRIB files, weather routing, departure planning, GMDSS text forecasts and satellite imagery for your next offshore passage.
- QWIP: Developed by OCENS, Quick Web Information Pulls (QWIP) pulls information on news, stocks, sports and more and cost-effectively delivers it to your device.
- GeoPro: Developed by RoadPost and two10degrees Ltd., GeoPro is a comprehensive lone-worker safety, monitoring and communication service that makes it easy to keep in touch with your workforce, and addresses even the most rigorous lone-worker legislative requirements.
- Flycast: Developed by OCENS, Flycast is an app for the aviation market that provides flight-specific aviation weather forecasts out 12 hours for any location on earth.
Iridium is seeing continued growth of its application developer program, which now has more than 55 developers from various verticals designing apps that work with the Iridium GO! platform and the Iridium satellite network.Iridium also announced an Iridium GO! firmware update, enhanced Iridium GO! app, and Iridium Mail & Web app which includes support for the latest Android 5.0 platform and higher, as well as enhanced browsing on Apple iOS. Iridium GO! is available for purchase through Iridium's partners and global distributors. For more information on Iridium GO!, go to www.iridiumgo.com. A full list of apps available for Iridium GO! can be found here: http://www.iridiumgo.com/apps. To become an Iridium GO! development partner, please email email@example.com or visit www.iridiumgo.com/apps to submit your inquiry for enrollment. About Iridium Communications Inc. Iridium is the only mobile voice and data satellite communications network that spans the entire globe. Iridium enables connections between people, organizations and assets to and from anywhere, in real time. Together with its ecosystem of partner companies, Iridium delivers an innovative and rich portfolio of reliable solutions for markets that require truly global communications. The company has a major development program underway for its next-generation network — Iridium NEXT. Iridium Communications Inc. is headquartered in McLean, Va., U.S.A., and its common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol IRDM. For more information about Iridium products, services and partner solutions, visit www.iridium.com. Forward-Looking Statements Statements in this press release that are not purely historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company has based these statements on its current expectations and the information currently available to us. Forward-looking statements in this presentation include statements regarding the development and capabilities of the Iridium NEXT constellation and the development, deployment and capabilities of applications for Iridium GO!. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the words "anticipates," "may," "can," "believes," "expects," "projects," "intends," "likely," "will," "to be" and other expressions that are predictions or indicate future events, trends or prospects. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Iridium to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, uncertainties regarding Iridium NEXT development and functionality, potential delays in the Iridium NEXT deployment, the development of and market for Iridium GO! applications, and the company's ability to maintain the health, capacity and content of its satellite constellation, as well as general industry and economic conditions, and competitive, legal, governmental and technological factors. Other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated by the forward-looking statements include those factors listed under the caption "Risk Factors" in the Company's Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2014, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("the SEC") on February 26, 2015, as well as other filings Iridium makes with the SEC from time to time. There is no assurance that Iridium's expectations will be realized. If one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or if Iridium's underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those expected, estimated or projected. Iridium's forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release, and Iridium undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements.
CONTACT: Press Contact: Diane Hockenberry Iridium Communications Inc. +1 (703) 287-7421 Diane.Hockenberry@iridium.com