- BONA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $5.7 million.
- BONA has traded 157.328000000000002955857780762016773223876953125 options contracts today.
- BONA is making at least a new 3-day high.
- BONA has a PE ratio of 85.
- BONA is mentioned 1.97 times per day on StockTwits.
- BONA has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- BONA is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- BONA is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- BONA is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- BONA is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BONA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BONA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BONA: Bona Film Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated film company in the People's Republic of China and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Film Distribution, Film Investment and Production, Talent Agency, and Movie Theater. BONA has a PE ratio of 85. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Bona Film Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Bona Film Group has been 552,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Bona Film Group has a market cap of $727.5 million and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are up 69.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Bona Film Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, increase in net income and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and generally higher debt management risk. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- BONA's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 3.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 107.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income increased by 37.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.36 million to $1.86 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 200.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 67.85% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Setting our sights on the months ahead, however, we feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The implication is that its reduced upside potential is not good enough to warrant further investment at this time.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.17, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Media industry. Despite the fact that BONA's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 0.70 is low and demonstrates weak liquidity.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, BONA FILM GROUP LTD -ADR underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Bona Film Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.