SilverSneakers engages participants in more frequent strength training, aerobic and flexibility exercise through access to a variety of venues and programming designed specifically for older adults. With nearly 60 percent of members participating in classes with a friend, SilverSneakers also underscores the value of social connectedness in improving well-being 1.SilverSneakers was founded in 1992 and is available to eligible members through many Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement carriers and group retiree plans. The Healthways fitness center network offers convenient access to more than 16,000 participating fitness and wellness facilities nationwide, plus other alternative venues through the new FLEX program. About Humana Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is a leading health and well-being company focused on making it easy for people to achieve their best health with clinical excellence through coordinated care. The company's strategy integrates care delivery, the member experience, and clinical and consumer insights to encourage engagement, behavior change, proactive clinical outreach and wellness for the millions of people we serve across the country. More information regarding Humana is available to investors via the Investor Relations page of the company's web site at www.humana.com, including copies of:
- Annual reports to stockholders;
- Securities and Exchange Commission filings;
- Most recent investor conference presentations;
- Quarterly earnings news releases;
- Replays of most recent earnings release conference calls;
- Calendar of events (including upcoming earnings conference call dates and times, as well as planned interaction with research analysts and institutional investors); and
- Corporate Governance information.