Features of the Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation Mobile Game
- Track the Syndicate Across the Globe - Travel to exotic locations as you take out enemy agents, destroy rogue bases, and eliminate the boss in each region!
- Complete Impossible Missions - Complete each mission's objective as you stop the Syndicate and assist the IMF. Stake out targets from long range, take them down with well-placed shots, assault enemy bases head-on, or infiltrate enemy lines without compromising your identity.
- Equip Advanced Weaponry and Gear - Load up on weapons such as sniper rifles, assault rifles, heavy guns and gauss rifles, and then upgrade them. Don't forget to grab the latest gear: rocket launchers, throwing knives, med kits, armor and more!
- Destroy Enemy Bases and Build Your Defenses - Build your IMF headquarters defenses to protect your resources and assault and steal other players' headquarters! Fortify your defenses with upgrades such as turrets to repel even the most stubborn attackers.
- Join and Form Agencies - Create an IMF agency with other players and work together to win agency events.
The film is directed by Christopher McQuarrie, with a screenplay by Christopher McQuarrie and story by Christopher McQuarrie and Drew Pearce. Based on the television series created by Bruce Geller. Produced by Tom Cruise, J.J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Don Granger. Jake Myers is an executive producer.Paramount Pictures will distribute "MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION" on July 31, 2015. The Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation game is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch at http://bit.ly/1fH0SpT, on Google Play at http://bit.ly/1K6uYNd, and the Amazon Appstore at http://amzn.to/1OdGo36. For updates and information about the game, visit: http://www.glu.com/missionimpossible5game About Glu Mobile Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices. Glu is focused on creating compelling original IP games such as CONTRACT KILLER, COOKING DASH, DEER HUNTER, DINER DASH, DINO HUNTER: DEADLY SHORES, ETERNITY WARRIORS, FRONTLINE COMMANDO, RACING RIVALS, and TAP SPORTS BASEBALL, and branded IP games including KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD, ROBOCOP: THE OFFICIAL GAME, and TERMINATOR GENYSIS: REVOLUTION on the App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, Facebook, Mac App Store, and Windows Phone. Glu's unique technology platform enables its titles to be accessible to a broad audience of consumers globally. Founded in 2001, Glu is headquartered in San Francisco with major U.S. offices outside Seattle and in Long Beach, and international locations in Canada, China, India, Japan, Korea, and Russia. Consumers can find high-quality entertainment wherever they see the 'g' character logo or at www.glu.com. For live updates, please follow Glu via Twitter at www.twitter.com/glumobile or become a Glu fan at www.facebook.com/glumobile. CONTRACT KILLER, COOKING DASH, DEER HUNTER, DINER DASH, DINO HUNTER: DEADLY SHORES, ETERNITY WARRIORS, FRONTLINE COMMANDO, RACING RIVALS, TAP SPORTS BASEBALL, GLU, GLU MOBILE and the 'g' character logo are trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. or its subsidiaries. About Paramount Pictures Corporation Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Television, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.
About SkydanceSkydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create elevated, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across platforms, including feature film, television, gaming and digital. Among Skydance's blockbuster and award-winning feature film successes are True Grit, Star Trek Into Darkness, Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, GI JOE - Retaliation, Jack Reacher, World War Z and Terminator Genisys. Skydance's upcoming film slate features Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation in 2015 and Geostorm, Star Trek 3 and Jack Reacher 2 in 2016. Skydance Television's original scripted series include the critically acclaimed Manhattan on WGN and Grace and Frankie on Netflix.