- CCIH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $4.1 million.
- CCIH has traded 60,057 shares today.
- CCIH is trading at 2.19 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- CCIH is trading at a new low 3.25% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CCIH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CCIH NOW at Trade-Ideas
- CCIH's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- 39.31% is the gross profit margin for CHINACACHE INTL HLDGS -ADR which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -1.42% is in-line with the industry average.
- Although CCIH's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.83 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The share price of CHINACACHE INTL HLDGS -ADR has not done very well: it is down 24.53% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 183.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $1.01 million to -$0.84 million.
- You can view the full ChinaCache International Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.