- EJ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.8 million.
- EJ has traded 879,059 shares today.
- EJ is trading at 4.95 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- EJ is trading at a new high 17.17% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EJ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EJ NOW at Trade-Ideas
- EJ's revenue growth trails the industry average of 18.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- EJ's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.17 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, EJ has a quick ratio of 2.14, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for E-HOUSE CHINA HOLDINGS -ADR is rather high; currently it is at 60.86%. Regardless of EJ's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, EJ's net profit margin of -14.86% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Management & Development industry and the overall market, E-HOUSE CHINA HOLDINGS -ADR's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The share price of E-HOUSE CHINA HOLDINGS -ADR has not done very well: it is down 18.15% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Looking ahead, other than the push or pull of the broad market, we do not see anything in the company's numbers that may help reverse the decline experienced over the past 12 months. Despite the past decline, the stock is still selling for more than most others in its industry.
- You can view the full E-House China Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.