Using over 70,000 LED lights, TrueCar L.E.D. creates an epicenter for the concert experience that is ever changing based on crowd participation. In order for the lights to activate, there are four points of input:
- Crowd Density – Infrared technology tracks and displays the collective audience movement.
- Audio Reactive Control – Achieved by analyzing the audio frequencies of the performance.
- Emotion – A custom mobile site (truecar.com/led) featuring emotional intelligence, powered by Affectiva, measures the emotional sentiment of a user by analyzing the facial expression of a user's selfie in real time and creating an immediate and noticeable color variation in the centerpiece, all while categorizing the 'true' emotions into one of the 18 different categories.
- Gesture – Concertgoers' gestures directly control the centerpiece.
The activation on the Pier will be composed of a number of different elements including:
- "The Centerpiece," which acts as the lifeline of the entire experience. The Centerpiece is a volumetric sculpture, which is designed like the TrueCar curve and seamlessly interacts with inputs from the audience.
- Interactive web app that guests can interact with to upload images, determine facial sentiment, and translate that sentiment into data that is then visualized and animated throughout the TrueCar L.E.D. installation.
- Lantern Curve - Comprised of LED lanterns formed in the signature TrueCar curve.
- The Entrance - Features fifteen 10-foot tall LED towers which will emulate a forest of trees but are actually made up of lights controlled by an interconnected lighting universe.
About Tiny RebellionTiny Rebellion is an advertising agency in Santa Monica, California that exists to create purpose-driven work. Tiny Rebellion partners with corporations, organizations, individuals and communities that want to do things that matter. They are a collective of thinkers and doers, artists and nerds, inventors and leaders, content creators and number crunchers who all believe in having a meaningful impact on their clients, each other, the industry and society at large. They're passionate about positive change and they're not fulfilled unless they're making stuff that makes the world a better place. Tiny Rebellion's vision: a world where business is the most powerful force for positive change. www.tiny-rebellion.com
CONTACT: Wendy Watson 310.739.6530 email@example.com