- HRTG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.6 million.
- HRTG has traded 101,714 shares today.
- HRTG is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HRTG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HRTG NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HRTG: Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. operates as a property and casualty insurance holding company in the state of Florida. HRTG has a PE ratio of 1. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Heritage Insurance Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Heritage Insurance Holdings has been 319,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Heritage has a market cap of $733.6 million and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 26.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Heritage Insurance Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- In comparison to the other companies in the Insurance industry and the overall market, HERITAGE INSURANCE HOLDINGS's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- HRTG's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 139.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- HRTG has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign.
- The gross profit margin for HERITAGE INSURANCE HOLDINGS is rather high; currently it is at 56.59%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 28.58% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 201.37% to $72.36 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HERITAGE INSURANCE HOLDINGS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 21.92%.
- You can view the full Heritage Insurance Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.