- HCKT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $4.6 million.
- HCKT is making at least a new 3-day high.
- HCKT has a PE ratio of 31.
- HCKT is mentioned 0.94 times per day on StockTwits.
- HCKT has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- HCKT is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- HCKT is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- HCKT is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- HCKT is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HCKT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HCKT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HCKT: The Hackett Group, Inc. operates as a strategic advisory and technology consulting firm primarily in the United States and Western Europe. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.8%. HCKT has a PE ratio of 31. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Hackett Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Hackett Group has been 131,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hackett Group has a market cap of $391.4 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.95 and a short float of 2.6% with 1.67 days to cover. Shares are up 52.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hackett Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 22.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- HCKT's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.20 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.38, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 900.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 123.53% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- HACKETT GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HACKETT GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.41 versus $0.27 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.65 versus $0.41).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 642.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.41 million to $3.01 million.
- You can view the full Hackett Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.