- HALO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $28.4 million.
- HALO has traded 713,268 shares today.
- HALO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HALO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HALO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HALO: Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company, researches, develops, and commercializes human enzymes. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Halozyme Therapeutics a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Halozyme Therapeutics has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Halozyme has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 0.38 and a short float of 15.8% with 13.11 days to cover. Shares are up 119.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Halozyme Therapeutics as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity and generally high debt management risk. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.32 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Despite the company's weak debt-to-equity ratio, the company has managed to keep a very strong quick ratio of 5.20, which shows the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Biotechnology industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 43.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$26.55 million to -$15.11 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to -$13.84 million or 21.50% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 21.50%, HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 157.15%.
- This stock has increased by 103.94% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in HALO do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- You can view the full Halozyme Therapeutics Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.