- PAHC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $6.3 million.
- PAHC is making at least a new 3-day high.
- PAHC has a PE ratio of 204.
- PAHC is mentioned 1.26 times per day on StockTwits.
- PAHC has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- PAHC is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- PAHC is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- PAHC is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- PAHC is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PAHC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PAHC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PAHC: Phibro Animal Health Corporation operates as a diversified developer, manufacturer, and marketer of a range of animal health and mineral nutrition products for use in the production of poultry, swine, cattle, dairy, and aquaculture. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. PAHC has a PE ratio of 204. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Phibro Animal Health a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Phibro Animal Health has been 161,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Phibro Animal Health has a market cap of $643.6 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 16.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Phibro Animal Health as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, notable return on equity and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and generally higher debt management risk. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 206.25% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 68.21% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period.
- Compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, PHIBRO ANIMAL HEALTH CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- PHIBRO ANIMAL HEALTH CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.66 versus -$0.29).
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 12.45 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio is weak, PAHC's quick ratio is somewhat strong at 1.29, demonstrating the ability to handle short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for PHIBRO ANIMAL HEALTH CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 34.35%. Regardless of PAHC's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, PAHC's net profit margin of 10.36% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- You can view the full Phibro Animal Health Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.