- USNA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.3 million.
- USNA has traded 4,914 shares today.
- USNA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in USNA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for USNA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on USNA: USANA Health Sciences, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells science-based nutritional and personal care products primarily to reduce the risk of chronic degenerative disease worldwide. USNA has a PE ratio of 26. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Usana Health a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Usana Health has been 100,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Usana Health has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 2.29 and a short float of 13.3% with 6.20 days to cover. Shares are up 35.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Usana Health as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- USNA has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Personal Products industry and the overall market, USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 30.43% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 78.92% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, USNA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC has improved earnings per share by 30.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC increased its bottom line by earning $5.63 versus $5.57 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.70 versus $5.63).
- You can view the full Usana Health Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.