- CLDX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $24.9 million.
- CLDX has traded 54,878 shares today.
- CLDX is up 4.2% today.
- CLDX was down 5.4% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CLDX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CLDX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CLDX: Celldex Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and commercializes novel therapeutics for human health care in the United States. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Celldex Therapeutics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Celldex Therapeutics has been 1.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Celldex has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 2.33 and a short float of 19.1% with 16.03 days to cover. Shares are up 37.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Celldex Therapeutics as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Biotechnology industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 0.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from -$29.90 million to -$30.17 million.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to -$32.59 million or 2.24% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS INC reported poor results of -$1.32 versus -$1.03 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 6.4% in earnings (-$1.41 versus -$1.32).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, CLDX's share price has jumped by 48.02%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in CLDX do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- You can view the full Celldex Therapeutics Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.