- JKS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $27.0 million.
- JKS has traded 73,611 shares today.
- JKS is up 4.3% today.
- JKS was down 7.4% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in JKS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for JKS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on JKS: JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, production, and marketing of photovoltaic products in the People's Republic of China and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Manufacturing and Solar Power Projects. JKS has a PE ratio of 9. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate JinkoSolar a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for JinkoSolar has been 858,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. JinkoSolar has a market cap of $949.1 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 43.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates JinkoSolar as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 5.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 36.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The gross profit margin for JINKOSOLAR HOLDING CO is rather low; currently it is at 20.32%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 1.85% significantly trails the industry average.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 2.50 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. To add to this, JKS has a quick ratio of 0.61, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- You can view the full JinkoSolar Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.