- WCC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $33.0 million.
- WCC has traded 571,036 shares today.
- WCC traded in a range 242% of the normal price range with a price range of $2.25.
- WCC traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 66 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 66 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WCC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WCC NOW at Trade-Ideas
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 5.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.76, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.31, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 92.78% to $90.06 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, WESCO INTL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 22.71%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Trading Companies & Distributors industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, WESCO INTL INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Wesco International Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.