- MSCI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $41.5 million.
- MSCI has traded 265,866 shares today.
- MSCI traded in a range 209.1% of the normal price range with a price range of $1.31.
- MSCI traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 6 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 6 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MSCI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MSCI NOW at Trade-Ideas
- MSCI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 42.00% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, MSCI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- MSCI INC has improved earnings per share by 10.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MSCI INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.70 versus $1.65 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.20 versus $1.70).
- The gross profit margin for MSCI INC is rather high; currently it is at 69.84%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 16.67% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full MSCI Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.