- XNCR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.4 million.
- XNCR has traded 124,227 shares today.
- XNCR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in XNCR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for XNCR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on XNCR: Xencor, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on discovery and development of engineered monoclonal antibodies to treat severe and life-threatening diseases with unmet medical needs. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Xencor a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Xencor has been 193,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Xencor has a market cap of $871.0 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 31% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Xencor as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share and deteriorating net income.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, XNCR's share price has jumped by 95.29%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- XNCR has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 21.03, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, XENCOR INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- XENCOR INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last year. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, XENCOR INC reported poor results of -$0.52 versus -$0.19 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 41.3% in earnings (-$0.74 versus -$0.52).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 71.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$3.75 million to -$6.44 million.
- You can view the full Xencor Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.