- HZNP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $136.0 million.
- HZNP has traded 1.9 million shares today.
- HZNP traded in a range 221.8% of the normal price range with a price range of $2.37.
- HZNP traded above its daily resistance level (quality: 3 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 3 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Barbarian at the Gate' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying positive price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, 'resistance' while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is more than twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves higher. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HZNP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HZNP NOW at Trade-Ideas
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$70.74 million or 9244.64% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The gross profit margin for HORIZON PHARMA PLC is currently very high, coming in at 93.49%. Regardless of HZNP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, HZNP's net profit margin of -17.28% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, HORIZON PHARMA PLC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- HORIZON PHARMA PLC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HORIZON PHARMA PLC reported poor results of -$3.70 versus -$2.29 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.20 versus -$3.70).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Pharmaceuticals industry average. The net income increased by 90.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$206.25 million to -$19.55 million.
- You can view the full Horizon Pharma Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.