- CLGX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $36.6 million
- CLGX has traded 321,474 shares today
- CLGX is trading at 6.91 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day
- CLGX is trading at a new low 3.02136961409429982694518912467174232006072998046875 below yesterday's close
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CLGX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CLGX NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 22.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 1166.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 26.67% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 1145.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2.79 million to $29.18 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 141.60% to $40.23 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CORELOGIC INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -10.73%.
- You can view the full CoreLogic Ratings Report
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.