- OFG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.8 million
- OFG has traded 115,460 shares today
- OFG is trading at 4.71 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day
- OFG is trading at a new low 6.0427043813969998353741175378672778606414794921875 below yesterday's close
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OFG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OFG NOW at Trade-Ideas
- OFG, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 0.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 11.2%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- 47.70% is the gross profit margin for OFG BANCORP which we consider to be strong. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, OFG's net profit margin of -2.62% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $34.17 million or 15.94% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow OFG BANCORP is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -37.23%.
- OFG BANCORP has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last year. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, OFG BANCORP reported lower earnings of $1.50 versus $1.74 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 32.7% in earnings ($1.01 versus $1.50).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 112.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $23.75 million to -$2.99 million.
- You can view the full OFG Bancorp Ratings Report
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.