- LMAT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $2.7 million
- LMAT is making at least a new 3-day high
- LMAT has a PE ratio of 45
- LMAT is mentioned 0.74 times per day on StockTwits
- LMAT has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today
- LMAT is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range
- LMAT is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range
- LMAT is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range
- LMAT is currently trading above yesterday's high
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LMAT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LMAT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LMAT: LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices and implants for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.5%. LMAT has a PE ratio of 45. Currently there are six analysts that rate LeMaitre Vascular a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for LeMaitre Vascular has been 70,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. LeMaitre Vascular has a market cap of $189.7 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.48 and a short float of 0.2% with 0.13 days to cover. Shares are up 45.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates LeMaitre Vascular as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 900.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 30.87% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- LEMAITRE VASCULAR INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, LEMAITRE VASCULAR INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.23 versus $0.21 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.29 versus $0.23).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 761.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.21 million to $1.37 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 21.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- LMAT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.45, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- You can view the full LeMaitre Vascular Ratings Report
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.