- DAVE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $3.3 million
- DAVE has traded 53,322 shares today
- DAVE is trading at 3.12 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day
- DAVE is trading at a new high 5.03111659133069988314446163713000714778900146484375 above yesterday's close
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DAVE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DAVE NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.64, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Despite the fact that DAVE's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.58, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
- DAVE, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 7.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 8.5%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- FAMOUS DAVES OF AMERICA INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past year. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FAMOUS DAVES OF AMERICA INC reported lower earnings of $0.39 versus $0.63 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.65 versus $0.39).
- The gross profit margin for FAMOUS DAVES OF AMERICA INC is rather low; currently it is at 21.05%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.60% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$2.12 million or 382.04% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Famous Dave's of America Ratings Report
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.