- TMH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $41.9 million.
- TMH has traded 7,516 shares today.
- TMH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TMH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TMH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TMH: Team Health Holdings, Inc. provides outsourced healthcare professional staffing and administrative services to hospitals and other healthcare providers in the United States. TMH has a PE ratio of 45. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Team Health Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Team Health Holdings has been 406,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Team Health has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.29 and a short float of 2.8% with 3.41 days to cover. Shares are up 8.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Team Health Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 13.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS INC has improved earnings per share by 15.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.35 versus $1.23 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.68 versus $1.35).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Health Care Providers & Services industry average. The net income increased by 17.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $23.85 million to $28.05 million.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Health Care Providers & Services industry and the overall market, TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Team Health Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.