- ROL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.4 million.
- ROL has traded 3,681 shares today.
- ROL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ROL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ROL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ROL: Rollins, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides pest and termite control services to residential and commercial customers. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. ROL has a PE ratio of 41. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Rollins a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Rollins has been 263,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Rollins has a market cap of $5.9 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.78 and a short float of 1.9% with 6.72 days to cover. Shares are up 21.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Rollins as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ROL's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ROLLINS INC has improved earnings per share by 16.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ROLLINS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.63 versus $0.57 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.72 versus $0.63).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 17.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $25.77 million to $30.28 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry and the overall market, ROLLINS INC's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- 49.22% is the gross profit margin for ROLLINS INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 9.15% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Rollins Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.