- KNL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.5 million.
- KNL has traded 4,731 shares today.
- KNL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in KNL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for KNL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on KNL: Knoll, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, markets, and sells furnishings and accessories, textiles, fine leathers, and felt for the workplace and home in the United States, Canada, and Europe. It operates through Office, Studio, and Coverings segments. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.9%. KNL has a PE ratio of 22. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Knoll a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Knoll has been 356,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Knoll has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.00 and a short float of 3.6% with 4.67 days to cover. Shares are up 21.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Knoll as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 125.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 40.55% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, KNL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- KNOLL INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, KNOLL INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.98 versus $0.48 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.48 versus $0.98).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 122.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $7.83 million to $17.44 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry and the overall market, KNOLL INC's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Knoll Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.