- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 6,000
Cramer likes Intercontinental Exchange and says Blackstone is still inexpensive.
It's only now dawning on investors just how frozen our economy was before Donald Trump, and how quickly things are thawing, Cramer says.
Fidelity National (FIS) stock is advancing on Tuesday afternoon after the company reported earnings that beat analysts’ estimates for the 2016 second quarter.