- WRLD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $13.3 million.
- WRLD has traded 501,796 shares today.
- WRLD is trading at 90.47 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- WRLD is trading at a new low 17.00% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WRLD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WRLD NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Consumer Finance industry. The net income increased by 24.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $38.98 million to $48.51 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Consumer Finance industry and the overall market, WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP/DE's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 45.11% is the gross profit margin for WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP/DE which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 32.04% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 9.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 6.5%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP/DE reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP/DE increased its bottom line by earning $11.84 versus $9.40 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 1.8% in earnings ($11.63 versus $11.84).
- You can view the full World Acceptance Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.