- SFNC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.9 million.
- SFNC has traded 1,620 shares today.
- SFNC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SFNC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SFNC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SFNC: Simmons First National Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides a range of banking products and services to individual and corporate customers in Arkansas, Missouri, and Kansas. Its deposit products include checking, savings, and time deposits. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2%. SFNC has a PE ratio of 21. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Simmons First National a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Simmons First National has been 124,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Simmons First has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. The stock has a beta of 1.21 and a short float of 1.8% with 2.24 days to cover. Shares are up 16.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Simmons First National as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 0.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 39.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- SIMMONS FIRST NATL CP has improved earnings per share by 44.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SIMMONS FIRST NATL CP increased its bottom line by earning $2.11 versus $1.42 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.13 versus $2.11).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 100.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.35 million to $8.74 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 805.42% to $17.01 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SIMMONS FIRST NATL CP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -37.14%.
- The gross profit margin for SIMMONS FIRST NATL CP is currently very high, coming in at 92.79%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, SFNC's net profit margin of 11.53% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Simmons First National Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.