- ENH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $21.1 million.
- ENH has traded 2,006 shares today.
- ENH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ENH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ENH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ENH: Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd., through its subsidiaries, underwrites specialty lines of personal and commercial property and casualty insurance and reinsurance worldwide. It operates in two segments, Insurance and Reinsurance. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.1%. ENH has a PE ratio of 9. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Endurance Specialty Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Endurance Specialty Holdings has been 268,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Endurance Specialty has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. The stock has a beta of 0.96 and a short float of 2.4% with 3.90 days to cover. Shares are up 11.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ENH's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.16 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- 42.17% is the gross profit margin for ENDURANCE SPECIALTY HOLDINGS which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 24.69% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Insurance industry average. The net income increased by 3.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $104.48 million to $108.48 million.
- You can view the full Endurance Specialty Holdings Ratings Report.