- OUTR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $33.1 million.
- OUTR has traded 534,026 shares today.
- OUTR traded in a range 217.9% of the normal price range with a price range of $4.19.
- OUTR traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 5 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 5 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OUTR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OUTR NOW at Trade-Ideas
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 104.58% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 29.27% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, OUTR should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry. The net income increased by 53.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $23.18 million to $35.60 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- OUTERWALL INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, OUTERWALL INC reported lower earnings of $5.45 versus $7.39 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($8.19 versus $5.45).
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $106.07 million or 12.47% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, OUTERWALL INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 29.97%.
- You can view the full Outerwall Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.