- RLGY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $31.2 million.
- RLGY is making at least a new 3-day high.
- RLGY has a PE ratio of 43.
- RLGY is mentioned 1.42 times per day on StockTwits.
- RLGY has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- RLGY is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- RLGY is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- RLGY is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- RLGY is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RLGY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RLGY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RLGY: Realogy Holdings Corp. provides real estate and relocation services worldwide. RLGY has a PE ratio of 43. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Realogy Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Realogy Holdings has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Realogy has a market cap of $6.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.02 and a short float of 3.1% with 6.78 days to cover. Shares are up 3.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Realogy Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- RLGY's revenue growth trails the industry average of 18.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- REALOGY HOLDINGS CORP has improved earnings per share by 31.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, REALOGY HOLDINGS CORP reported lower earnings of $0.96 versus $2.96 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.50 versus $0.96).
- Currently the debt-to-equity ratio of 1.93 is quite high overall and when compared to the industry average, suggesting that the current management of debt levels should be re-evaluated. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, RLGY maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.80, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Real Estate Management & Development industry and the overall market, REALOGY HOLDINGS CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Realogy Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.