- 4-Week # shares sold: 50,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 100,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 103,367
A bankruptcy many times the size of Detroit's commences for the commonwealth after numerous lawsuits were filed following expiration of a legal stay.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including downgrades for Time Warner and FireEye, new estimates for Facebook and Whole Foods.
Stocks with insider trader activity include EVTC, DMRC and AMBA
Investors in Evertec, Inc. saw new options begin trading this week, for the August 21st expiration.