- EEFT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.3 million.
- EEFT is making at least a new 3-day high.
- EEFT has a PE ratio of 35.
- EEFT is mentioned 0.65 times per day on StockTwits.
- EEFT has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- EEFT is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- EEFT is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- EEFT is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- EEFT is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EEFT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EEFT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EEFT: Euronet Worldwide, Inc. provides payment and transaction processing and distribution solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers, and individual consumers worldwide. EEFT has a PE ratio of 35. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Euronet Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Euronet Worldwide has been 285,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Euronet Worldwide has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.81 and a short float of 3.6% with 9.27 days to cover. Shares are up 11% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Euronet Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 22.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.63, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.07, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, EEFT's share price has jumped by 26.64%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $54.50 million or 2.71% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -11.72%.
- You can view the full Euronet Worldwide Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.