- ADT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $53.9 million.
- ADT has traded 850,485 shares today.
- ADT traded in a range 215.4% of the normal price range with a price range of $0.92.
- ADT traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 138 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 138 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ADT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ADT NOW at Trade-Ideas
- ADT's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- ADT CORP has improved earnings per share by 17.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ADT CORP reported lower earnings of $1.67 versus $1.88 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.02 versus $1.67).
- Despite the current debt-to-equity ratio of 1.75, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 0.24 is very low and demonstrates very weak liquidity.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry and the overall market, ADT CORP's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full ADT Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.