- ISBC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $43.3 million.
- ISBC is making at least a new 3-day high.
- ISBC has a PE ratio of 31.
- ISBC is mentioned 1.45 times per day on StockTwits.
- ISBC has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- ISBC is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- ISBC is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- ISBC is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- ISBC is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ISBC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ISBC NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on ISBC: Investors Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Investors Bank that provides various banking products and services for businesses and individuals in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.6%. ISBC has a PE ratio of 31. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Investors Bancorp a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Investors Bancorp has been 2.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Investors has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. The stock has a beta of 0.88 and a short float of 3.2% with 3.04 days to cover. Shares are up 10.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Investors Bancorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ISBC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income increased by 21.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $34.42 million to $41.95 million.
- The gross profit margin for INVESTORS BANCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 78.38%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 22.83% trails the industry average.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- INVESTORS BANCORP INC has improved earnings per share by 22.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INVESTORS BANCORP INC reported lower earnings of $0.37 versus $0.40 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.49 versus $0.37).
- You can view the full Investors Bancorp Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.