- ASPS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.4 million.
- ASPS has traded 65,503 shares today.
- ASPS is trading at 2.92 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- ASPS is trading at a new high 4.23% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ASPS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ASPS NOW at Trade-Ideas
- ASPS's revenue growth trails the industry average of 18.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Management & Development industry and the overall market, ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLTNS's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLTNS has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLTNS increased its bottom line by earning $5.56 versus $5.19 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.77 versus $5.56).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$15.94 million or 143.89% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Management & Development industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 90.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $39.63 million to $3.70 million.
- You can view the full Altisource Portfolio Solutions Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.