- RJF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $38.3 million.
- RJF has traded 18,189 shares today.
- RJF is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RJF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RJF NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RJF: Raymond James Financial, Inc., a financial holding company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the underwriting, distribution, trading, and brokerage of equity and debt securities, as well as the sale of mutual funds and other investment products in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. RJF has a PE ratio of 18. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Raymond James Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Raymond James Financial has been 569,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Raymond James Financial has a market cap of $8.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.32 and a short float of 1.8% with 3.61 days to cover. Shares are up 5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Raymond James Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- RJF's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL CORP has improved earnings per share by 6.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $3.32 versus $2.58 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.55 versus $3.32).
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $141.04 million or 20.98% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 20.98%, RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 191.30%.
- You can view the full Raymond James Financial Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.