- PTC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $28.4 million.
- PTC has traded 4,433 shares today.
- PTC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PTC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PTC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PTC: PTC Inc. develops, markets, and supports software products and solutions in the areas of computer-aided design (CAD), product lifecycle management (PLM), application lifecycle management (ALM), service lifecycle management (SLM), and Internet of things (IoT) worldwide. PTC has a PE ratio of 44. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate PTC a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for PTC has been 830,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. PTC has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.49 and a short float of 1.4% with 2.49 days to cover. Shares are up 15.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates PTC as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The gross profit margin for PTC INC is currently very high, coming in at 76.36%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, PTC's net profit margin of 1.71% significantly trails the industry average.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 87.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $43.76 million to $5.39 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $91.99 million or 16.91% when compared to the same quarter last year. In conjunction, when comparing current results to the industry average, PTC INC has marginally lower results.
- You can view the full PTC Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.