- INGN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.0 million.
- INGN has traded 7,832 shares today.
- INGN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in INGN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for INGN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on INGN: Inogen, Inc., a medical technology company, primarily develops, manufactures, and markets portable oxygen concentrators for patients, physicians and other clinicians, and third-party payors in the United States and internationally. INGN has a PE ratio of 106. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Inogen a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Inogen has been 181,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Inogen has a market cap of $861.3 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 42.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Inogen as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock itself is trading at a premium valuation. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 21.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 42.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- INGN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.85, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- INOGEN INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INOGEN INC reported lower earnings of $0.34 versus $1.22 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.45 versus $0.34).
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 60.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 132.89% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, however, we cannot assume that the stock's past performance is going to drive future results. Quite to the contrary, its sharp appreciation over the last year is one of the factors that should prompt investors to seek better opportunities elsewhere.
- You can view the full Inogen Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.