- GIII has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $23.1 million.
- GIII has traded 5,778 shares today.
- GIII is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GIII with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GIII NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on GIII: G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. designs, manufactures, and markets women's and men's apparel. The company's products include outerwear, dresses, sportswear, swimwear, women's suits, and women's performance wear. GIII has a PE ratio of 27. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate G-III Apparel Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for G-III Apparel Group has been 373,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. G-III Apparel Group has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.14 and a short float of 7.3% with 7.61 days to cover. Shares are up 37.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates G-III Apparel Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- GIII's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- GIII has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, GIII has a quick ratio of 2.00, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 400.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 69.40% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, GIII should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- G-III APPAREL GROUP LTD reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, G-III APPAREL GROUP LTD increased its bottom line by earning $2.42 versus $1.85 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.76 versus $2.42).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry. The net income increased by 424.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.29 million to $6.76 million.
- You can view the full G-III Apparel Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.