Dot Hill AssuredSAN 3004 storage systems are available with multiple host interface options including Dot Hill's unique, flexible 16Gb Fibre Channel/10Gb iSCSI converged interface as well as a new two-port 12Gb SAS interface option.RealStor features include these advantages:
- RealCache allows solid-state device (SSD) cache to become an extension of the controller cache, increasing effective cache capacity by up to 100 times.
- RealPool enables users to simplify system management without complex policy settings to allow configuration for capacity expansion in less than 10 minutes with no downtime.
- RealThin thin provisioning optimizes capacity management and offers file-system integrated space reclamation which reduces the cost of capacity investments by up to 50 percent.
- RealSnap virtual snapshots dramatically streamline the action of creating point-in-time images, providing capabilities to snap volumes multiple times with no performance impact, resulting in improved backup and recovery.
- RealQuick rebuild improves system uptime and data protection by reducing the risk of data loss after a drive failure and providing up to 10 times faster restore time.
About Dot HillLeveraging its proprietary AssuredSAN family of hybrid storage solutions with RealStor—the next generation real-time storage operating system—Dot Hill solves today's storage workload challenges created by the Internet of Things and third platform technologies. In today's interconnected world, Dot Hill storage solutions support people accessing information, and machines collecting sensor data—all in real time. Dot Hill's solutions combine innovative intelligent software with the industry's most flexible and extensive hardware platform and simplified management to deliver best-in-class solutions. Headquartered in Longmont, Colo., Dot Hill has offices and/or representatives in the United States, Europe, and Asia. For more information, contact Dot Hill at http://www.dothill.com/ or @Dot_Hill. HILL-G Statements contained in this press release regarding matters that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. Because such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties that Dot Hill may face, please consult the Company's most recent Forms 10-Q and 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements contained in this press release speak only as of the date on which they were made. Dot Hill undertakes no obligation to update such statements to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made.
CONTACT: Steve Sturgeon Lutz PR (for Dot Hill Systems) 858-472-5669 email@example.com Company Contact: Ruth Macdonald Dot Hill Systems 303-845-3364 firstname.lastname@example.org