- TGTX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $12.9 million.
- TGTX has traded 117,196 shares today.
- TGTX is trading at 4.41 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- TGTX is trading at a new high 4.33% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TGTX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TGTX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TGTX:
TG Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of novel treatments for b-cell malignancies and autoimmune diseases. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate TG Therapeutics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold.The average volume for TG Therapeutics has been 542,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. TG has a market cap of $862.8 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of -0.84 and a short float of 16.2% with 6.90 days to cover. Shares are up 8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates TG Therapeutics as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 93.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$7.55 million to -$14.58 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, TG THERAPEUTICS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to -$8.88 million or 6.63% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- TG THERAPEUTICS INC's earnings per share declined by 40.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past year. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TG THERAPEUTICS INC reported poor results of -$1.60 versus -$0.81 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$1.36 versus -$1.60).
- Along with the stagnant revenue growth, the company underperformed against the industry average of 22.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues have remained constant. Even though the company's revenue remained stagnant, the earnings per share decreased.
- You can view the full TG Therapeutics Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.