- CAMP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.2 million.
- CAMP has traded 142,701 shares today.
- CAMP is trading at 4.13 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- CAMP is trading at a new low 3.03% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CAMP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CAMP NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- CAMP's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CAMP has a quick ratio of 1.96, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- CALAMP CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CALAMP CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.45 versus $0.33 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.11 versus $0.45).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Communications Equipment industry. The net income increased by 112.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.07 million to $6.52 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 126.44% to $7.72 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CALAMP CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -72.15%.
- You can view the full CalAmp Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.