- ZBRA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $43.6 million.
- ZBRA has traded 4,953 shares today.
- ZBRA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ZBRA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ZBRA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ZBRA: Zebra Technologies Corporation designs, manufactures, sells, and supports a range of printers and supplies worldwide. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Zebra Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Zebra Technologies has been 440,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Zebra has a market cap of $5.8 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.14 and a short float of 3.8% with 5.07 days to cover. Shares are up 45.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Zebra Technologies as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ZBRA's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 0.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 209.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, ZBRA's share price has jumped by 46.10%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- 47.21% is the gross profit margin for ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of ZBRA's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ZBRA's net profit margin of -2.83% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 160.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $41.61 million to -$25.30 million.
- You can view the full Zebra Technologies Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.