- SKX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $71.8 million.
- SKX has traded 777 shares today.
- SKX is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SKX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SKX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SKX: Skechers U.S.A., Inc. designs, develops, markets, and distributes footwear for men, women, and children, as well as performance footwear for men and women under the Skechers GO brand name. SKX has a PE ratio of 35. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Skechers USA a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Skechers USA has been 1.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Skechers USA has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.06 and a short float of 8% with 4.36 days to cover. Shares are up 100.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Skechers USA as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 40.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- SKX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.10 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, SKX has a quick ratio of 1.77, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 80.32% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 143.75% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, SKX should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- SKECHERS U S A INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SKECHERS U S A INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.72 versus $1.08 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.23 versus $2.72).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry. The net income increased by 81.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $30.97 million to $56.08 million.
- You can view the full Skechers USA Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.