- QLIK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $47.9 million.
- QLIK has traded 16,891 shares today.
- QLIK is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in QLIK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for QLIK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on QLIK: Qlik Technologies Inc. provides user-driven business intelligence solutions that enable customers to make business decisions. The company develops, commercializes, and implements software products and related services. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Qlik Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Qlik Technologies has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Qlik has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.90 and a short float of 9.2% with 5.86 days to cover. Shares are up 19.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Qlik Technologies as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, deteriorating net income and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- QLIK has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, QLIK has a quick ratio of 2.02, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for QLIK TECHNOLOGIES INC is currently very high, coming in at 85.21%. Regardless of QLIK's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, QLIK's net profit margin of -25.21% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Software industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 17.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from -$25.88 million to -$30.32 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, QLIK TECHNOLOGIES INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Qlik Technologies Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.