- OXM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $28.9 million.
- OXM has traded 1,522 shares today.
- OXM is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OXM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OXM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on OXM: Oxford Industries, Inc., an apparel company, designs, sources, markets, and distributes products of company-owned lifestyle brands, licensed, and private labels apparel products worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. OXM has a PE ratio of 3. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Oxford Industries a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Oxford Industries has been 227,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Oxford has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.06 and a short float of 3.5% with 1.59 days to cover. Shares are up 56.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Oxford Industries as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and reasonable valuation levels. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 27.25% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, OXM should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- OXFORD INDUSTRIES INC has improved earnings per share by 11.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, OXFORD INDUSTRIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.04 versus $2.74 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.65 versus $3.04).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry average. The net income increased by 15.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $14.97 million to $17.26 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- You can view the full Oxford Industries Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.